Exploits of the Frictionless Man as it wanders around the world like some kind of slippery hydra. Music, words and pictures a speciality.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Step 1: Call the cops yourself

I've been a busy bee today doing new posters for the gig. If anyone would like to give us a hand and put one in their window, email me at frictionlessman@yahoo.co.uk and I will email you one right back. Then you can bask in the warm glow of satisfaction that only comes from assisting the spread of ROCK through the world.

There is a new link down below for Taffpop records. Great site, have a look around. Immerse yourself in the wealth of Welsh music that's out there.

Anyone else want a link on here? Drop me a line and I'll sort it out. Come on, join in our emerging stardom, tell people you know the band personally, even if you've never met any of us!

1 comment:

Mr Frictionless said...

We were there old man, but missed you. Well done on the Songwriting award.

How's about a pint next weekend? Its payday for me and I'll be thirsty as an eel in a bag of salt.

Someone think of a venue. Not the Tavern though, we're a bit banned from there...