Exploits of the Frictionless Man as it wanders around the world like some kind of slippery hydra. Music, words and pictures a speciality.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Go wipe yourself.

This can’t be a Monday can it? I found myself humming a cheery tune in the kitchen at work whilst making the first cup of coffee of the day. For some reason spirits are high.

The new edition of the The Pomo Show is out and about, featuring incidental music by our good selves. Go and have a look at it, there is a particularly amusing film involving ninjas.

I would like to take this opportunity to draw your attention to the upcoming gigs on the left of the screen. As you will observe we have a gig on Saturday the 12th of August in the Uplands Tavern. Why not come along and see us in the flesh? As promised we fully intend to have two new songs for you which are called Jaw and All my life I give you nothing and you want more. You’ll be able to work out which one is which.

Further down you will see that Rhys Hughes is having a book launch in September, which I strongly advise you to attend with enough spare cash to buy a copy of the magnificent “At the Molehills of Madness.” I think it costs £6.99, but I’m sure he will tell me if it is not, then I can tell you. Then we will all know.

On Friday Morriston Burns turned up with a bag of produce which we turned into a truly magical vegetable curry. Then we drank some beer, jangled the spong cloud with our peachy lung pockets and fell asleep in front of a film. Civilised, see. Thus began the loosely wound stumbling about that made up the rest of my weekend. I felt like the Dude. Must grow a beard and get a bowling ball. I’m partial to a White Russian as well as a matter of fact. Or were they Black Russians? Someone will tell me I’m sure.

Market Traders reject calls from Union to “Geechur urp, fow de poe bu!”

4 comments:

Huw Rees said...

Shove yer curry up yer arse Sandy!
that is disparaging.Look forward to seeing you on Saturday with your desparation suit fully intact. xx

Mr Frictionless said...

Does John Tavolta say that to Olivia Newton John? It's been a while...

Lee Relfe said...

Yes it was white Russian. I hope our divine curry is not being insulted, as since it attained it's divinity anyone doing so will have to be issued with a curry fatwa, or thinwa depending on how much you eat.

Ardbeg D-H said...

Oh I do like to see the Big Lebowski, Oh I do like to see the film, Oh I do like to see Steve Buscemi buy the farm, tiddly om pom pom...

Doesn't really scan.

Sorry.