Exploits of the Frictionless Man as it wanders around the world like some kind of slippery hydra. Music, words and pictures a speciality.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Song titles

Now, I have a bad habit of letting things build up and slide for so long that they stop being a simple thing and become a Major Cause for Concern. Debts, loans, tropical diseases and now song titles.

Yup, I am now standing at three songs without titles at the moment, and unless I get them done I can only see things getting worse. The problem is I want to give them good names that people can remember, but I don't want to just use the "most said phrase in the chorus" approach because I suspect I am a bit of a snob.

Of course I would rather have people know what the songs are called rather than be clever. Bite the bullet old boy, think of the fans. Will they think any less of me if they can remember the titles?

Don't know, people are strange. And to be fair, all the other songs have been titled that way, so I really don't know what I'm moaning about.

If there is anyone out there who knows how to make personalised:
a) cigarette lighters
b)condoms
c) frisbees
would they let me know. I have merchandise on the brain.

No comments: