Exploits of the Frictionless Man as it wanders around the world like some kind of slippery hydra. Music, words and pictures a speciality.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Feesh feeeesh FEEEEEEESSSSHHHH

Clever Mr F Guitar. He is currently doing a seven hour conceptual performance he calls "Overtime at Fish Counter" after drinking, and I have to tell you, vomiting for a good eight hours beforehand. I was with him for part of his preparation and I was impressed with his dedication to his art. I wonder if his audience realise the hours of hard work that he has put into his performance?

Maybe I should go along and act as his stooge, motivating the audience to contribute to the atmosphere of disorientation and physical disability that Mr F Guitar is trying to create? I think he would appreciate that, a friendly face in the crowd, whipping them into a frenzy of fish-buying rage by making progressively more outrageous demands of him, until his soul shatters in front of them thus revealing the innermost working of the "Incredibly Hungover Fishmonger."

I think that is the perfect way to support him, what friend could do more?

Next week: Expressive Stomach Pump - a retrospective of the future.

No comments: