Exploits of the Frictionless Man as it wanders around the world like some kind of slippery hydra. Music, words and pictures a speciality.

Friday, August 12, 2005

We made a sauce from flecks of pumice, mink shavings and rat milk.

Gig tomorrow night, come along and maybe I'll entertain you with my painted toenails. The evening is a Volts Show gig at the Inferno, which I took the liberty of naming, brace yourselves:

Electro Rock Therapy!

As I seem to be orgainsing a chunk of it, I thought I'd bestow a name upon the event. It makes me smile anyway, and that's the most important thing. We will be joined by Tarmark and Freezerburn. Doors open at 7.00pm entrance is £2.00 and that's that.

I was looking at the hitcounter and it is reading 1066. Does that mean that people are looking at this here thing and not leaving any comments? Because you can if you want, they don't have to be witty or clever, just check out the ones we usually get! Ha ha hah ah ha hah ahhahahahahah.

Alienating the audience, me? Never.

Crushed velvet.

1 comment:

Lee Relfe said...

No, it means that this blog is about to be invaded by Normans!