Exploits of the Frictionless Man as it wanders around the world like some kind of slippery hydra. Music, words and pictures a speciality.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Me make honey! You make honey! We make honey!

Who's got my hammer? Everytime I look for my hammer I cannot find it, and whenever I don't need it there it is, getting in the way. I think it must react badly to each instance of rejection and go and sulk in a corner somewhere. That or it keeps going on exciting adventures.

How can I tell my hammer that I need it? How can I make it feel more wanted? Suggestions.

As I write this piece the satori oppurtunity drone (fortune class) has asked if we want to do a little gig with them. I'm thinking the Brunswick and quiet. Anyone have a suggestion? Anyone want to have two of the greatest bands in the world play for them? Tell all!

Hair shorts for cheap shits.

7 comments:

Lee Relfe said...

I think you should write a song for your hammer, then it will know how you really feel. It's often easier to express your feelings through music.

Mr Frictionless said...

Maybe something like this, it came to me out of the blue:

If I had a hammer,
I'd hammer in the morning,
I'd hammer in the evening....

And some stuff about hammering out love between brothers and sisters, which I'm not too sure of.

Anonymous said...

Hammer, hammer hit my thumb.
Hammer, hammer up my bum.

(to a backdrop of Laibach style industrial beats).

Are we going to get a thread of hammer songs going?

Mr Frictionless said...

Stop.

This is not Hammer time.

Anonymous said...

damn you! i was reading that post getting more and more excited at the reference i could make to THE MC, and you made like britvic and denied me.

Mr Frictionless said...

My god. I am an awful man.



HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Oooh.

Anonymous said...

i don't think you're showing the proper sympathy.