Exploits of the Frictionless Man as it wanders around the world like some kind of slippery hydra. Music, words and pictures a speciality.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Dry stoned bawling in the Lake-District.

Only 9 days to go before our first gig outside of Swansea. Oooh. We've even been advertised on a Hereford "What's On" website called Broad Sheep. You know, I almost feel like I'm achieving something.

We have reached song number 13 and decided to halt for a little while so that we can make them all sound good. The problem with new songs is that sometimes they make you forget quite how the old ones go. We rock musicians need fearsome memories you know.

Talking of which I need to remember to book the van. Of course I had not forgotten. And Fric Guitar needs to remember to sort his insurance out.

New song titles are:

All my life I give you nothing you want more
Substance
Lay it down
Planet of Moans

In case you want to play spot the new song at our next gig.

The Frictionless Man Forum is open for business. Get on there and get typing!

3 comments:

Ardbeg D-H said...

Ahhh! Hereford! Those elysian fields! The crazy west country accent! The cider industry!

My boy, such experiences will make men of you... why I remember sitting at my grandfather's feet... (***pause for descent into "Worther's Original Advert Style memory"***)
...and I never washed it again!

Anonymous said...

What colour is the boat house in Hereford?

What colour is the boat house in Hereford?

WHAT COLOUR IS THE BOAT HOUSE IN HEREFORD?

Mr Frictionless said...

I told you Robert. And turn your hearing aid on, you're shouting.