Exploits of the Frictionless Man as it wanders around the world like some kind of slippery hydra. Music, words and pictures a speciality.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Green Slurry Brown Slurry Green Slurry Brown Slurry Green Slurry Brown Slurry

We're off to Hereford tonight! I'm really looking forward to this one, we've got a van, we've got booze and we're going to rock and roll. What more could a growing lad ask for?

Of course, there is always the possibility that we are going to be playing to one man and his dog in strange pub in a strange town that we will never leave alive, but you can't let that get you down can you?

It is also the first time that we will be playing our new songs to anyone, so they are going to have their baptism tonight!

Other news: The Frictionless Man Forum is filling up nicely. Although there are a few people from round here who are conspicuous by their absence. Not wanting to name names but, BURNS, BOOZE, THE SATORI WHATEVERTHEHELLYOUARETODAY, seem to be snubbing us. Prove me wrong, go on.

That is it. Be seeing you.

2 comments:

Lee Relfe said...

What the hell?

Anyway, sorry I haven't been on the Fric' forum; I had a look and it seemed a bit more complicated to post compared to this blog (to a tech' dunce like me anyway). It would require me to devote some spare time - which I don't have a lot of - and some inclination - which I also have little of these days (but that's a different and rather boring matter).

Good luck for the gig tonight. For some reason, when I think of Hereford it conjures up images of cows. Maybe there will be some in your audience....

Mr Frictionless said...

Thanks Herr Burns. When I think of Hereford I actually think Herriot and then think of that poor man with his hand up a cow's bottom.

Then I try to remember the theme music, which I really enjoyed, but fail and then feel a bit empty for a while. So I hum something by the Dave Clark 5 and feel better. Well, not better so much as translated.

You have no inclination? Why no inclination? Are you uninclined? Is it my fault? You've got a gig in 8 days time, your first in ages, surely you can summon some inclination. Go on, just a smidge.