Exploits of the Frictionless Man as it wanders around the world like some kind of slippery hydra. Music, words and pictures a speciality.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

You give me warm belly like big plate um chilli.

Only three rehearsals left before the Hereford gig. Ooooh. The music is sounding better than it did last week and all in all I'm quite excited about playing live again. It seems like a hell of a long time since we last did a proper gig, so it's nice to do two so close together. And the rehearsal time we have been putting in has really paid off.

If anyone wants a copy of the CD for helping us out promotionally (or just because they reckon they can blag one off my for free) send me an email with your postal address on it so that I can send it to you. See, I do pay attention. We will be putting more music on the website for downloading as well, so keep looking.

That's about it. Don't forget the Frictionless Man Forum is up and running and ready for filling up, so go and register and speak your spicey brains.

4 comments:

Ardbeg D-H said...

Where did they take your tonsils? Was it somewhere nice? Didn't your septum want to go? Is it shy?

Inquiring minds need to know!

Lee Relfe said...

Do you have all your own teeth, or do some of them belong to someone else?

Anonymous said...

Could I have anybody's unwanted teeth please. I am making a scale model of the sacre coeur but it's not going too well. If you've got any spare pubes I could put a giant ape crawling up the side of it, just like in the film

Mr Frictionless said...

Can you peel them for me please?