Exploits of the Frictionless Man as it wanders around the world like some kind of slippery hydra. Music, words and pictures a speciality.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Get him away from me. He is a toilet of a man.

Where did my week go? The last thing I recall it was Sunday evening and I was curled up on the sofa, now it's Friday again and it seems too soon. It must be the clocks.

Last gig was good, a nice crowd turned up eventually; at one stage I thought we would be playing to Satori. But we had a few come along in the end. Satori sounded great, and we played well, so it was a shame more people were not there to give it a bit of atmosphere. That said, I can't imagine the Inferno with an atmosphere of anything but gloom and regret.

Yesterday I bought a pair of shoes for £2.00. They are very comfy, I have them on right now. I think they were pulled from the still warm feet of a murdered jogger before he was fed into a mulcher. And now I have them, after paying a still warmmurdererr to wear only evidence of his foul deed.

Mossad came round on Tuesday and arrested me for being Adolf Eichmann. Again. And they always eat all the biscuits and insist on making me get out the jellied fruits and sugured almonds. I think they're just a bit lonely actually. So I play along:

Mossad Agent David: Aha! Eichmann you Nazi schmuck, we have you now!

Me: Ah! Ich bin foiled again. Zit is eine fair kopt.

I never forget a face. I take one with me every time I leave the house. Thaaaaaank yow.

3 comments:

Rhys Hughes said...

How much were the shoes? What currency is A£? Atlantean Pounds? How much is two Atlantean Pounds in British Sterling?

You parrot encourager, you!

Anonymous said...

You think that's bad. i was goin round the house the other day, see an i couddant fine my boots an i was goin wheres my boots wheres my boots an i foun one an then daz goes thass no ewer boot thass my boot an i was like like wharrever, daz's boot! and then sum spitfires came over and shot me and all of my crew.

Mr Frictionless said...

I was mugged by a dozen Buster Keaton impersonators the other day and...oh forget it.