Exploits of the Frictionless Man as it wanders around the world like some kind of slippery hydra. Music, words and pictures a speciality.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Hide meatballs in a hedge and you can elude capture for an hour or more.

I know where we're going! It occured to me in the bath today that I still had not found out where the studio that we are going to on Monday is, silly sod that I am. For some reason I was under the impression that I had already found out, but then it dawned on me that I had in fact not found out at all. You see, one word makes all the difference.

We have been working on the chorus to Substance today to give it more colour so it will stand out a bit more. I find that it can just drift away when we play it and not have the impact that it should have. With a bit of consideration given to light and dark it is sounding much better. So the first anyone will hear of it will be tomorrow in the studio. Apart from us two, we've heard it. Stop being daft.

We have some more gigs coming up in April, one in Neath and one in the Tavern on the 13th with Satori and then there is the one next Saturday in the Singleton with the King of Despair. I'll put more information up when I have some. We might even have some CDs to sell, oooh. But don't count on it. Still there will be new things to listen to on the website certainly.

That's enough for now I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi Ross! Got your telegram message t'other night. Thanks for caliing - gave you a call back but I keep getting some dappy bird from NTL. Will have to visit as soon as the sun comes out again - could be a while then!

Hope you doing well with the whole jangly, jangly shenanagens. I will have to come down on an appropriate weekend to to a bit of chin rubbin' and rolly-smokin'. Better get to work on my beard though...