Exploits of the Frictionless Man as it wanders around the world like some kind of slippery hydra. Music, words and pictures a speciality.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'll be offended if you don't peer through my net curtains, young man.

No new song tomorrow night (booo) it's not quite ready yet. But there will be CDs to buy (yayayay!) so you can have more Frictionless Man when you get home.

I've spent the day putting complaints audits into envelopes, and I've had enough of this bleeding office. I'm going home. Talk amongst yourselves, see you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Ardbeg D-H said...

Your dedication to your career is outstanding. Pity you don't feel the same about where you work, really!

Lee Relfe said...

I've seen the job he does, it is incredibly boring. Sorry Mr Fric.

Lee Relfe said...

No.