Exploits of the Frictionless Man as it wanders around the world like some kind of slippery hydra. Music, words and pictures a speciality.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Stuff the crypts - we're on the Radio!

Our BBC session is going to be the featured session on Adam Walton's show on Radio Wales this Sunday, the 28th of May to be precise. You can listen to it on the Radio Wales website - www.bbc.co.uk/wales/radiowales, on 93-104 FM and 882 and 657 AM. The show starts at 10.00pm, or 22.00 hours for you 24 hour clockists. And we’ll be getting interviewed as well, so if you want to hear me say witty and amusing things you’d best be making a cup of tea when I start talking and get me to read some Oscar Wilde to you next time we meet.

Not sure if I’ll be able to persuade Monica to say anything. She’s too cool for interviews.

Hoooraaah!

6 comments:

Ardbeg D-H said...

I shall begin winding my clockwork wireless now.

Anonymous said...

And I shall begin working my windless cock.

Anonymous said...

I, on the other hand, will be wiring up my windclock. Everyone should have one.

Anonymous said...

I have dinner plans that evening, however I shall indeed tune in. I have a radio capable mobile and i can surreptituously listen in whilst feigning interest in my hosts. Don't worry they're not to perceptive so i'll probably get away with it.

Ardbeg D-H said...

I shall begin cocking my workless wind

Ardbeg D-H said...

I've often been told that I'm a total thanker.

I thank, therefore I am.